Brea's Babblebrook

Monday, January 09, 2006

An Ode To Glands

(8)Oh glands.. why do you have to be oh so swollen? What have I done to deserve this crap(8) la tee doooo

Ok, so song writing isnt my forte, can you blame me? no. didnt think so. The state that i am in right now, you can't blame me for anything! ANYTHING *does things that would normally get self blamed* (lol that doesnt even make SENSE brea!) I have totally corrupted the system ... i am a whore for the establishment, or in South Africa, a slut for the area, if you will. And you will.

You cant help but want to be babied (or as i like to call it, puppied) when your sick. I was out for most of the day in the states and around town shopping and when i got home i was completly drained. Got into my lululemons and sprawled on le bed, have remained there ever since. I had plans to go to the gym but they were def. overlooked once i looked into my mouth. Its a jungle in there i tell yaz. There is some kind of party in my mouth and only the sick gross ones were invited this time. How fair is that? not very let me tell you.

Things I am excited about:

COLDPLAY ON THE 27TH!:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Trying not to suck at piano this year. lol. Going to be a challenge for sure .. hahaah but its all good. I think? *stares directly at whatever it is i am looking at*

Damian's show this Friday at Endo. its his 1st show! and his last!! lol oh man .. that sucks. lol .. I'll be sure to bring my "glasses" though .. it'll make him not so sad ... or very sad. I havent decided which one he will feel yet. Happy? Sad? Im thinking more along the lines of ... "im sorry i dont know you *pukes over brea then leaves the venue*" Ill have to get back to you on that one.

The thought that just crossed my mind in wearing a hot pink track suit with bright green scrunchies in my hair to the show. Why did I just think that? it must be the drugs .. always with the drugs brea, jeez. Can I get a woo wo-restraining order?

Spending all of my day tomorrow doing piano. i've been really bad this week and havent played all that much. I have been feeling crappy so that is my excuse. Given its not a very good one. But there is something about basking in your own filth on the best bed in the world as oppossed to a chilly piano room playing songs your not good at yet.

Saying "puke" all the time

That should just about do it this time around.

NNNYYYYYEEEEIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sara that was just for you.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Sara said...

*Round house kicks Brea in the face*

That's a get well-soon kick!!!

Kell wants to go to that concert, so maybe the Macdonalds will make an appearance.

NEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home