Brea's Babblebrook

Friday, January 20, 2006

on crack

So .... i am waking up tomorrow at 6am to go to the gym before i start work at 930am. Why do you say i am doing this?? Well, its obviously all the drugs im on, jk. But ... i hope i actually go. Im known for just saying "screw it, i'd rather sleep" But NO .. i will be strict on myself tomorrow morning. I'll feel so good afterwards. *keeps telling self this* Am going to The Mirage tomorrow for Fiddy's bday .. yes folks, he invited his little sister and her friend to tag along! haha little, please, im 20. Just cause your turning 22 doesnt mean you can treat me like im 12 still:P .. though he still does in a protective way. its cute ... but .. sometimes not so cute.

SO! i bought these knee high boots to wear to the club. i really wanna wear them cause im wearing my skirt and have nothing else to wear with it. They're really high. Im scared! Maybe they wont notice if i just take em off and dance in my bare feet! WEE!! I think i would be killed. That or Fiddy's friends will pick me up and sling me over their shoulder and be like "ok, thats enough alcohol for you missy" and throw me into the party bus. Hahaha... oh gosh. No, that wont happen.

Wow, this was a very random blog and kinda pointless. BUT ... i AM going to wake up at 6am and gym it up ... dont let me NOT!

!B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home