Brea's Babblebrook

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Room is covered in human and cat puke

Omg. HERE's a fricking story for you.

Now that i've stopped puking and having a heartattack i can tell you.

GOSH ... ok

I was on my lappy just after i finished practicing my piano and im doodling away and i hear ruslting under my bed. My heart like sinks and i begin to puke a little. lol. I hear it again and know its not a joke, so my 1st instinct is to RUN to mommy. So that is just what i do!! Run upstairs and wake the sleepy momma up and am like "there is something moving in my room!!, you need to help me!!!!" ... we come downstairs and im like ok what the hell do i DO!? Scared little mom comes in with her little flashlight and i lay on my bed and droop my head under so i can see under the bed. Flash the light and I see a freaking cat head. I quickly do a reverse-droop of my head and stand up quickly on my bed, all within .3 seconds and say "its a cat .. its a fucking cat. .. MOM its a CAT!" shes like "honey, what? ..uhh .. *studder* what .. a cat?! are you sure?!" im like "well at least a head!!" shes like "sweety, stop your scaring me .. what .. a CAT" .. now i know what your thinking .. omg its not a big deal and yes we do have a cat .. but she is evil and never ever comes in my room ever, so why the heck would she be under my bed where crap is? I stand at the doorway awaiting for like .. a cat monster ghost thing to jump outta my bed while my mom goes to check for missy. Luckily we couldnt find her .. so this was good .. and then the rustlling was getting more intense and i was like "omg .. omg..." my mom looks like shes about to have a heartattack at this point. lol .... Missy emerges from under the bed and within the span of 1 millisecond i scream and begin to run and realize that its missy and was like "its fucking missy" I have never felt so scared in my life. Missy just like waltzes out like "hah, you foolish mortals .. i fooooled you!" meanwhile mom and me are puking and crying. Omg my face was priceless. It might as well have been a snake-rat with 4 heads and some toes attached to its eyes singing a show tune. So effing scary. Wow .. lol im still laughing...and puking.

HAHA .. jeez. I hate cats. Well ... no ... just Missy. She needs to not, ever.

Anyone wanna cat?
*Pukes*

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sara said...

so what you're saying, brea, is that you're going to tempt us with the promise of being back, but it was just a few posts before you decided to leave us again. *bursts into roundhouse tears*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home