Brea's Babblebrook

Thursday, February 23, 2006

mornings stink like poop on the bottom of your shoe

they really, really do. It's morning and i DONT like it. haha. Maaah. Be it 9am .. not really THAT early .. but ... STILL.

I was going to straighten my hair today .. buut ... its pouring rain. So .. WONT be doing that unless i wanna go for the Diana Ross look, and i dont ... sooo .. thats that! Though i went to sleep last night with wet hair so right now it looks like Diana Ross got into a fight with an electrical socket hair. We'll.. umm .. need to do something about that.

OOOH!!! i guess now that i dont have to straighten my hair ... it buys me some more bed time .. ohhh rain ... you delight me sometimes. Don't have to leave for another hour and a half, which means another hour and a half bed time! haha, you think i am kidding, I am not.

The pillow is calling .. must obey it!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Ha. Hahahahahaha. I was up at 5. Fie upon you Ms Ross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home